A helpful tip for setting up any Big Agnes tent is using the Guy Line Tensioner, which helps give your tent more stability.
With a spacious interior, dual doors/vestibules and an array of other features, the Big Agnes Tensleep Station 6 is a deluxe option for 3-season family camping or base camp usage.
Stretching a full 112" in length, the interior of the Tensleep Station 6 is 115" at its widest point. With 90 square feet of interior space, the tent provides ample room for up to 6 campers. An overhead peak height of 75" offers excellent livability. Twelve interior mesh pockets provide numerous places to stash gear and clothes while integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Trapezoid Gear Loft (sold separately). A rear vestibule provides dry entry and 10 square feet of weather-protected external storage space, but it is the large (38.5 square feet) front vestibule that really makes the Tensleep Station 6 stand out from other camping tents. This vestibule has two mesh windows that can be left open to maximize ventilation or closed to increase privacy. The large front door has an awning style entry that can be staked open for extra shade.
The body of the Tensleep Station 6 is constructed of durable polyester rip-stop fabric and strategic mesh panels on the walls and ceiling allow air circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with waterproof polyurethane, the polyester floor and rainfly are extremely durable. All of the Tensleep Station 6's seams are taped-sealed to further protect the tent from the elements. The Big Agnes Tensleep Station 6 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to further protect the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like rocks, exposed roots and pine needles.
Four sturdy aluminum press-fit poles lend freestanding structure to the Tensleep Station 6. Color-coded pole ends, grommet webbing and buckles make it easy to attach the poles to the clips and sleeves of the tent body. Seventeen sturdy aluminum hook stakes are included to further secure the Tensleep Station 6 in place.
- Two large doors and vestibules
- Large front vestibule has two windows with two closure options; Mesh only for ventilation or full-closure for privacy
- Awning style door can be staked out as shade
- Fly walls can be rolled up for increased ventilation and visibility
- Color-coded webbing and buckles
- Reflective guyline
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Fly and floor have 1500 mm waterproof PU coating
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free PU tape
- Interior mesh pockets
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes included
- Gear loft loops (Big Agnes Trapezoid Gear Loft sold separately)
- Big Agnes Tensleep Station 6 Footprint sold separately
- Briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps included
Recommended Use Deluxe 3-Season Car Camping and Base Camping Average Min Weight 16 lb 8 oz Average Packed Weight 18 lb 1 oz Warranty Lifetime Vestibule Area 38.5 sq ft + 10 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 6 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type Aluminum Pressfit Pole Diameter 11 mm Packed Size 5" x 15" x 27" Number of Poles 4 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Walls: Polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
Fly: Polyester rip-stop
Interior Storage 12 Storage Pockets Interior Height 75" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 112" x 96"-115" Floor Area 90 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips and Sleeves