With a spacious interior, dual doors/vestibules with integrated privacy panels, and an array of other features, the Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 is a deluxe option for 3-season family camping or base camp usage.
Stretching a full 100" in length, the interior of the Tensleep Station 4 is 96" at its widest point. With 65 square feet of interior space, the tent provides ample room for up to 4 campers. An overhead peak height of 68" offers excellent livability. Oversized cargo pockets, media pockets, and five additional mesh pockets provide numerous places to stash gear and clothes while integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Trapezoid Gear Loft or the Big Agnes Entertainment Loft (both sold separately). A rear vestibule provides dry entry and 8 square feet of weather-protected external storage space, but it is the large (31 square feet) front vestibule that really makes the Tensleep Station 4 stand out from other camping tents. This vestibule has two mesh windows that can be left open to maximize ventilation or closed to increase privacy. The large front door has an awning style entry that can be staked open for extra shade.
The body of the Tensleep Station 4 is constructed of durable polyester rip-stop fabric and strategic mesh panels on the walls and ceiling allow air circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with waterproof polyurethane, the polyester floor and rainfly are extremely durable. All of the Tensleep Station 4's seams are taped-sealed to further protect the tent from the elements. Four sturdy aluminum press-fit poles lend freestanding structure to the Tensleep Station 4. Color-coded pole ends, grommet webbing and buckles make it easy to attach the poles to the clips and sleeves of the tent body. Sturdy aluminum hook stakes are included to further secure the Tensleep Station 4 in place.
The Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to further protect the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like rocks, exposed roots and pine needles.
- Two large doors and vestibules
- Front vestibule is big enough for two camp chairs
- Extra-large front vestibule has two windows with two closure options
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly walls can be rolled up to expose mesh walls for increased ventilation and visibility
- Color coded webbing and buckles
- Fly is polyester ripstop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester ripstop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- Footprint sold separately
- Lightweight aluminum hook stakes included with tent
- Two oversized cargo pockets, 2 media pockets and 5 mesh pockets
- Fits Trapezoid gear loft (sold separately)
Best Use Camping Other Carry Bag with Shoulder Straps Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 5" x 15" x 27" Average Min Weight 13 lbs 6 oz Average Packed Weight 14 lbs 11 oz Interior Height 68" Floor Area 65 sq ft Floor Dimension 100" x 82" - 96" Vestibule Area 31 sq ft + 8 sq ft (2 vestibules) Doors 2 Pole Type Aluminum Press-Fit Number of Poles 4 Freestanding Yes Clips or Sleeves Clips and Sleeves Interior Storage 2 cargo pockets, 2 media pockets and 4 mesh pockets Material Wall: Polyester Ripstop and Polyester Mesh
Floor: Polyester with 1500mm Waterproof Polyuethane Coating
Fly: Polyester Ripstop with 1500mm Waterproof Polyuethane Coating
Seam Sealed Taped Seams
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »