No Videos Available
With a spacious interior and a large front door that offers modularity for ventilation or privacy, the Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 4 tent is an excellent option for 3-season family camping or base camp usage.
Measuring 96” x 90”, the Rabbit Ears 4 tent has 60 square feet of interior space and ample room for up to 4 campers. An overhead peak height of 60" offers excellent livability. Four interior mesh pockets provide places to stash gear and clothes while integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Square Gear Loft or Entertainment Loft (both sold separately). NOTE: The rainfly serves as an awning-style protection but does not provide full to-the-ground protection or equip the tent with an actual vestibule. The large front door does provide easy access to the tent and has a mesh window to increase ventilation that can be zippered closed for greater privacy or weather protection. A window on the rear wall has a similar design that allows it to be opened to further enhance airflow or closed for privacy.
Sturdy aluminum press-fit poles lend freestanding structure to the Rabbit Ears 4. Color-coded pole ends, grommet webbing and buckles make it easy to attach the poles to the clips and sleeves of the tent body. Ten aluminum hook stakes are included to further secure the tent in place.
The body of the Rabbit Ears 4 tent is constructed of durable polyester rip-stop fabric. Coated with waterproof polyurethane, the polyester floor and rainfly are extremely durable. All of the tent's seams are tape-sealed to further protect the tent from the elements.
The Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 4 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to further protect the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like rocks, exposed roots and pine needles.
- One large door with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Color coded webbing and buckles
- Quick Sash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame
- 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes with tent
- Eight interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
Recommended Use Three-Season Car Camping or Base Camping Average Min Weight 8 lbs 3 oz Average Packed Weight 8 lbs 12 oz Warranty Lifetime Sleeping Capacity 4 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC Aluminum Packed Size 7" x 23" Number of Poles 2 Other Stuff Sack Included Material Fly: Polyester Rip-Stop
Fly and Floor: 1500mm Waterproof Polyurethane Coating
Body: Polyester Rip-Stop and Polyester Mesh
Interior Storage Eight Interior Mesh Pockets, Gear Loft (sold separately) Interior Height 60" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 96" x 90" Floor Area 60 sq ft Doors 1 Clips or Sleeves Clips