Utilizing a unique "quilted" design and employing heat reflective technology, the Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe inflatable sleeping is an excellent balance of comfort, warmth, and weight.
Alternating, welded I-beam construction provides a smooth, comfortable feel and provides a thick, cushioned sleeping base. Larger outer baffles help to keep you comfortably on the pad throughout the night. The dual design of the valve provides easy one-way inflation and dumps air quickly when you’re ready to pack up and be on your way. An internal antimicrobial treatment extends the life of the pad. Big Agnes has rated the pad for use in temperatures as low as 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe inflatable sleeping pad is available in a wide array of size options. A stuff sack and repair kit are included with each pad. NOTE: Always store the pad unrolled with the valve open.
- Light and compact 3 season pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
Best Use Camping Item Weight Petite: 21 oz
Regular: 23 oz
Long: 25 oz
Wide: 26 oz
Wide Long: 30 oz
Dimensions Petite: 20" x 66"
Regular: 20" x 72"
Long: 20" x 78"
Wide: 25" x 72"
Wide Long: 25" x 78"
Other Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Inflatable Sleeping Pad
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »