The Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Ultra Double-Wide inflatable sleeping has built-in heat reflectivity and insulation to provide couples with warmth for 3-season backpacking and camping.
Durable I-beam construction provides stability while reducing weight and bulk. Dual high-volume technology allows for easy one-way inflation and convenient, super-fast deflation. Larger outer baffles help to keep you comfortably on the pad throughout the night. An internal antimicrobial treatment extends the life of the pad. Big Agnes has rated the pad for use in temperatures as low as 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
Each Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Ultra Double-Wide inflatable sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and repair kit. NOTE: Always store the pad unrolled with the valve open.
- High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Advanced heat reflective technology
- 15 Degrees F temperature rating
- Antimicrobial treatment inside pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 3 lb 7 oz Dimensions 50" x 78" Other Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Inflatable Sleeping Pad
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »