The Big Agnes Hog Park 20 Degree Sleeping Bag is an extra-roomy, extra-comfortable bag for car camping. The Hog Park's generous cut fits large campers up to 6' 6" with a chest size up to 56" or anyone who wants some extra room to roll around.
Big Agnes bags are not your traditional sleeping bags. Thanks to the Big Agnes System, Big Agnes bags are roomier and more comfortable than regular bags.
In a traditional sleeping system, the bag lies on top of a sleeping pad. In this configuration, many people find themselves rolling off the pad at night. Plus, the insulation on the bottom of the bag is compressed by the sleeper's weight. Once compressed, the fill loses the ability to insulate.
The Big Agnes System is different. Big Agnes joins the bag and pad together. The pad supplies the bottom insulation while the top 2/3 of the bag is insulated like a traditional sleeping bag. This design provides a secure foundation so you stay on the pad all night. You can roll freely, move into a fetal position, twist and turn without ever rolling off your pad. It also prevents the bag from twisting and engulfing you in an uncomfortable mess. Big Agnes uses this concept throughout their entire line of sleeping bags.
Thermolite Quallofill synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet, making the Hog Park 20 Degree bag ideal for humid climates. An insulated hood, no-draft collar and insulation behind the full-length zipper combine to bolster the Hog Park 20 Degree's thermal efficiency.
The Hog Park 20 Degree is designed to be used with the Big Agnes 25" wide rectangular sleeping pads. However, other branded pads with the correct dimensions (25" x 78") will also work.
Available in your choice of left or right side zippers the Big Agnes Hog Park 20 Degree sleeping bag come in a single, long length (78"). A nylon stuff sack is included.
- Integrated pad sleeve
- Nylon Stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior liner loops for sleeping bag liners
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- 25" width offers extra girth
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together Big Agnes bags with left and right zippers with the same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and the pad
- Nylon Rip-stop shell with WR surface treatment to repel water
- Soft, breathable, Cotton/Polyester blended lining with stain resistant finish
- Nylon Rip-stop pad sleeve with WR surface treatment to repel water
- Thermolite Quallofil synthetic insulation
Best Use Camping Insulation Type Synthetic Warranty Lifetime Type Synthetic Temperature Rating 20 Degrees F Shell Material Nylon Ripstop Packed Size 10" x 21" Other Stuff sack included Liner Material Cotton/Polyester Blend Item Weight 5 lbs 13 oz Fits to Length 6' 6" Fits to Girth 56" Fill Material Thermolite Quallofil
Likes: Love that it's extra wide to move around. I'm 6'3 260lbs. Very comfortable. Plenty long enough. Kept me warm in high 30 degree windy night.
Likes: Well if you are a big guy like me then you will love the Hog Park by Big Agnes. I am 6
Likes: The bag is warm, but not overwhelming. The size is ideal, but not too large that I would not be able to use it when I lose weight. I like the pad sleeve and pillow pocket especially.
Dislikes: I have had no problems with product.
Likes: good quality, seems to have pleanty of rooom
Dislikes: packs up to big, will take up alot of room in a pack.