Featuring the collapsible pole technology found in many backpacking tents, the Big Agnes Helinox Camp Chair is compact, lightweight and strong.
Featuring the same collapsible pole technology found in many backpacking tents, the Big Agnes Helinox Chair One is compact, lightweight and strong. Utilizing durable DAC aluminum construction and breathable mesh, the chair weighs just 2 pounds and packs down to 14" x 4" x 5". Despite the lightweight construction, the chair can support up to 320 pounds.
Each Big Agnes Helinox Chair One includes a zippered storage sack.
- Collapsible tent pole technology
- Weighs 2 pounds
- Packed size of 14" x 4" x 5"
- Assembled dimensions of 26" H x 21" W x 20" D
- Seat measures 13.5" from the ground and 13.5" deep
- Load capacity of 320 pounds
Best Use Camping, Casual
- Excellent for motorcycle touring/camping
Likes: Compact, lightweight, easily set up, well constructed
Dislikes: The only complaint would be the tiny feet sink into soft ground.