The innovative, freestanding Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 mtnGLO tent is an ultra-lightweight enthusiast's dream. Weighing just 1 pound, 13 ounces, the streamlined 3-season tent combines ultra-lightweight construction and even has its own built-in lighting!
Tapered from the head to the foot of the tent, the interior of the Fly Creek UL 1 measures 38" at its widest point and stretches a full 86" in length. The 20 square feet of interior space is ideal for solo backpackers and a single vestibule offers 5.5 square feet of additional weather-protected external storage space. A lightweight hubbed DAC Featherlite NFL aluminum pole system provides the tent with freestanding structure. Three interior mesh pockets provide places to stash gear and clothes while integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately). The tent is also compatible with the Big Agnes Entertainment Loft and the Powercase/Loft (both also sold separately).
Mesh panels on the tent body and door maximize cross ventilation and provide circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane, the silicone-treated rip-stop nylon floor and rainfly are lightweight and durable. All of the Fly Creek UL 2 mtnGLO's seams are sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs) to further protect the tent from the elements.
If you really want to travel light, leave the tent body at home and use just the rainfly and the poles with the optional Fly Creek UL 1 Footprint (sold separately) for a tarp-style set-up that weighs a mere 1 pound, 4 ounces!
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO tent lighting technology – durable LED lights illuminate the interior of your tent
- Simple push button controller with three settings
- LED strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible
- Requires three AAA batteries to operate (sold separately)
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon ripstop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with angled hub
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 11 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Fast fly setup available
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits Triangle gear loft (sold separately)
Best Use Backpacking Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 5" x 18" Average Min Weight 1 lb 12 oz Average Packed Weight 2 lbs 2 oz Interior Height 38" Floor Area 22 sq ft Floor Dimension 86" x 30" - 42" Vestibule Area 5.5 sq ft Doors 1 Pole Type DAC Featherlite Press-Fit Number of Poles 1 Hubbed Freestanding Yes Clips or Sleeves Clips Interior Storage Internal Storage Pockets Material Wall: Nylon and Polyester Mesh
Floor: Silicone Treated Nylon Ripstop with 1200mm Waterproof Polyuethane Coating
Fly: Silicone Treated Nylon Ripstop with 1200mm Waterproof Polyuethane Coating
Seam Sealed Taped Seams
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »