Bringing an extra measure of livability to the freestanding, award-winning design of the Fly Creek tent, the Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 2 has a modified architecture that creates greater internal space while still boasting a trail weight of just 2 pounds!
Tapered from the head to the foot of the tent, the interior of the Fly Creek HV UL 2 measures 52" at its widest point and stretches a full 86" in length. The 28 square feet of interior space provides ample room for 2 backpackers or serves as a roomy shelter for one. An integrated vestibule offers 7 square feet of additional weather-protected external storage space. High Volume pole architecture increases the verticality of the sidewalls and the door so that there is more elbow room and livable space inside the tent. Three interior mesh pockets provide places to stash gear and clothes while integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately).
Ample mesh on the tent body and a large mesh door maximize cross ventilation and provide circulation to fight condensation build-up. Coated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane, the silicone-treated rip-stop nylon floor and rainfly are lightweight and durable. All of the Fly Creek HV UL 2's seams are sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs) to further protect the tent from the elements.
Lightweight, collapsible DAC Featherlite NFL pre-bent poles provide the tent with freestanding structure. The single hub/pole design works in conjunction with the tent body's integrated clips to make setup fast, easy and intuitive.
If you really want to travel light, leave the tent body at home and use the rainfly alone with the optional Fly Creek HV UL 2 Footprint (sold separately) for a tarp-style set-up that weighs a mere 1 pound, 7 ounces!
The Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 2 backpacking tent is available in your choice of color options.
- DAC Angle Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, enables improved high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper wall angles
- High Volume pole architecture increases useable interior space without increasing weight
- Steeper walls and vestibule angle create a dry tent entry
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angled SF Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
Best Use Backpacking Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 4" x 19" Average Min Weight 1 lb, 15 oz Average Packed Weight 2 lb, 5 oz Interior Height 39" Floor Area 28 sq ft Floor Dimension 86" x 52" (at the widest point) Vestibule Area 8 sq ft Doors 1 Pole Type DAC Featherlite NFL aluminum Number of Poles 1 hubbed Freestanding Yes Clips or Sleeves Clips Interior Storage Interior mesh pockets and gear loft loops (loft sold separately) Material Body: Nylon and Polyester Mesh
Floor and Fly: Silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Seam Sealed Yes
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »