Ultra-lightweight and compressible, the Big Agnes Flame UL 30 Degree sleeping bag utilizes treated down insulation to deliver all-condition, warm weather backpacking performance.
The bag is insulated with 850-fill DownTek insulation. Down insulation has long been renowned for its compressible properties and efficiency in delivering an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The shortcoming of down has been its susceptibility to the effects of moisture, losing much of its performance qualities when wet or damp. DownTek insulation utilizes nano technology and a proprietary application process to provide water-repellency and both anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection. A nylon rip-stop shell with a water-repellent finish further protects the insulation from moisture while providing lightweight durability.
Body-mapped baffles help to eliminate cold spots and reduce weight. Other features include a thermally-efficient mummy-cut, an insulated and contoured hood, and a draft tube that runs the length of the 40" zipper to lock in heat and keep out cold air. Integrated internal loops enable you to use the bag with a liner (sold separately).
Available in Regular (6' 0") and Long (6' 6") lengths, each Big Agnes Flume UL 30 Degree sleeping bag includes a mesh storage sack and a nylon stuff sack.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Body mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- Ergonomic foot box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Ultralight high tenacity shell fabric
- DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock on the hood
- Minimal zipper cuts weight and reduces cold spots
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
Best Use Backpacking Insulation Type Down Item Weight Regular: 1 lb 6 oz
Long: 1 lb 8 oz
Other Storage Sack and Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size Regular: 5.5" x 7"
Long: 5.5" x 8"
Shell Material Nylon Ripstop with a DWR Liner Material Nylon Ripstop Fits to Length Regular: 6'
Long: 6' 6"
Fits to Girth Regular: 60"
Fill Material 850 Fill DownTek Temperature Rating 30 Degrees F
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »