With high-performance insulation and a roomy semi-rectangular shape, the Big Agnes Cross Mountain 45 Degree sleeping bag is ideal for warm weather backpacking and camping. Synthetic fill makes the bag especially ideal for wet or humid climates.
The Cross Mountain 45 Degree bag is insulated with Integrity synthetic fill featuring 97% recycled content. Synthetic insulation dries much faster than down and provides warmth even when wet. This is particularly important if you'll be backpacking or camping in wet weather or humid climates. The Cross Mountain 45 Degree's nylon rip-stop shell fabric has a surface treatment that further helps to repel water.
In a traditional sleeping system, the bag lies on top of a sleeping pad. In this configuration, many people find themselves rolling off the pad at night. Plus, the insulation on the bottom of the bag is compressed by the sleeper's weight. Once compressed, the fill loses most of its insulating properties. The Big Agnes Sleep System is different, joining the bag and pad together. The pad slides into a sleeve on the bottom side of the bag, supplying insulation to the bottom of the bag while the top 2/3 of the bag is insulated like a traditional sleeping bag. This design provides a secure foundation so you can roll, twist and turn freely during the night without ever rolling off your pad. It also prevents the bag from twisting and engulfing you in an uncomfortable mess. Big Agnes uses this system throughout their entire line of sleeping bags. Once you match your bag with a rectangular sleeping pad of the appropriate dimensions (20" x 72" for Regular and 20" x 78" for Long), spending a night in the Cross Mountain 45 Degree bag is both warm and comfortable.
NOTE: Designed for warm weather, the Cross Mountain 45 Degree bag does not include a hood.
For your convenience, the Cross Mountain 45 Degree sleeping bag is available in your choice of Right or Left zippers (two can be mated together) and in Regular (fits up to 5' 10") and Long (fits up to 6' 6") lengths. A nylon stuff sack and mesh storage sack are included with each bag.
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70” YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY - Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- Quilted Construction
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Insulation Type Synthetic