The Big Agnes Cotton Sleeping Bag Liner adds warmth and comfort to your sleeping bag (sold separately) while also extending the life of the bag. It can also be used as a stand-alone sleeping bag in warmer conditions.
Constructed of 100% cotton, the liner weighs 14.5 ounces, is 82" in length, and features a generous snap-closure 42" side opening. A minimalist cinch closure allows you to draw the hood in close to bolster warmth. Integrated hooks at the head and the foot of the liner enable it to be secured to the liner loops found in most sleeping bags.
The Big Agnes Cotton Sleeping Bag Liner packs down to 3" x 6" inside its included nylon-taffeta, polyester mesh stuff sack.
- Designed as a versatile layer of protection with a multitude of end uses
- Keeps sleeping bags clean and protected while increasing the temperature rating of the bag
- Stands alone as a packable layer for travel and warm weather overnight trips
- 100% cotton without chemical treatments
- Features a generous 42" side opening that can be snapped closed for increased insulation or left open for maximum ventilation
- Minimalist cinch hood closure
- Hooks located at the head and foot allow for easy attachment to sleeping bag liner loops
- Includes mesh stuff sack
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Item Weight 14.5 oz Other Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 3" x 6" Liner Material 100% Cotton Fits to Length 82" Fits to Girth 60"
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »