Built especially for couples, the Big Agnes Cabin Creek 15 Degree Double-Wide sleeping bag is extra-roomy and extra-comfortable. Lightweight, compressible synthetic insulation allows it to pack down small enough for backpacking or for family and car camping.
In a traditional sleeping system, the bag lies on top of a sleeping pad. In this configuration, many people find themselves rolling off the pad at night. Plus, the insulation on the bottom of the bag is compressed by the sleeper's weight. Once compressed, the fill loses most of its insulating properties. The Big Agnes System is different, joining the bag and pad together. The pad slides into a sleeve on the bottom side of the bag, supplying insulation to the bottom of the bag while the top 2/3 of the bag is insulated like a traditional sleeping bag. This design provides a secure foundation so you can roll, twist and turn freely during the night without ever rolling off your pad. It also prevents the bag from twisting and engulfing you in an uncomfortable mess.
The Cabin Creek 15 Degree Double-Wide is designed to be used with a single 40" x 72" or any two 20"x 72" rectangular Big Agnes sleeping pads (sold separately) or other branded pads with comparable dimensions.
A double-wide insulated ergonomic hood, draft tubes located along the length of the dual zippers, a center no-draft flap, and insulated neck yokes lock in heat and keep out cold air to enhance warmth and comfort. Providing a comfortable resting place for heads and necks, built-in pillow pockets hold Big Agnes pillows (sold separately), clothes, or other pillows.
The Big Agnes Cabin Creek 15 Degree Double-Wide sleeping bag fits to 6' 0" and includes a nylon stuff sack and mesh storage sack.
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Rectangular shaped bag with integrated full pad sleeve design
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodates pads of different thicknesses
- Integrated pad coupler can accept a double wide pad or two single pads side by side
- Free Range Hood design
- Low profile cordlock on the hood
- Pillow Barn
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper, No-draft center flap
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
Best Use Camping Insulation Type Synthetic Item Weight 4 lbs 13 oz Other Mesh Storage Sack and Nylon Stuff Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 9" x 10.5" Shell Material Nylon Ripstop with a DWR Liner Material Nylon Taffeta Fits to Length 6' Fits to Girth 105" Fill Material Hotstream by Insotect Synthetic Insulation Temperature Rating 15 Degrees F
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »