No Videos Available
Offering ultralight-weight versatile performance for solo backpackers the Big Agnes Bitter Springs UL1 is pitched with two trekking poles (not included) and has a packed weight of just 2 pounds 6 ounces.
The Bitter Springs UL1 stretches 85” in length and has a width that tapers from 34” to 28” for a total of 18 square feet of floor space. The oversized vestibule extends out from the single door to provide an additional 12 square feet of storage space. Two interior mesh pockets provide space for gear or clothes. For additional storage the Bitter Springs UL1 includes gear loft loops and is compatible with the Big Agnes Wall Gear Loft and PowerCase/Loft (sold separately).
Constructed of polyester mesh and a nylon rip-stop floor the Bitter Springs UL1 offers plenty of breathability. The fly and floor are coated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane for added durability. Additionally all of the tent seams are taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s).
The tent body features integrated DAC Twist Clips which attach to the DAC pole frame. For even tension on the tent body and fly the Bitter Springs UL1 features the Jake’s Foot simple connection mechanism. NOTE: The Bitter Springs UL1 is a trekking pole pitch system and requires 2 trekking poles (not included) for the complete fly and body setup; one pole to pitch the tent body and another to pitch the vestibule.
The Big Agnes Bitter Springs UL1 is compatible with a number of Big Agnes tent accessories such as a custom-fit footprint (sold separately) that can be used to further protect the floor of the tent from sharp objects mud and ground water.
- One door and one oversized vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- Trekking pole system, requires 2 trekking poles (not included), 36” for the vestibule pole and 26” for the rear pole
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- DAC poles feature the Jake's Foot simple connection mechanism which evenly tensions the tent body and fly
- 15 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fits Big Agnes Wall gear loft, sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Loft and Powercase/Loft, sold separately
Best Use Backpacking Average Min Weight 1 lb 13 oz Average Packed Weight 2 lb 6 oz Warranty Limited Lifetime Vestibule Area 12 sq ft Sleeping Capacity 1 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type DAC Pressfit pole Packed Size 5" x 17" Number of Poles 1 (also requires 2 trekking poles) Other Stuff Sack Included Material Body: polyester mesh
Floor & Fly: silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Interior Storage Two Interior mesh pockets Interior Height 36" Floor Dimension 85" x 42" Floor Area 18 sq ft Doors 1 Clips or Sleeves Clips