Large enough to shelter the entire family, the Big Agnes Big House 6 is a fully featured 3-season camping tent. Vast interior space and a 75" peak height speak to the roominess and livability of the Big House 6.
Eighty-one square feet of interior space provides the Big House 6 with ample elbow room for up to 6 inhabitants. A full rainfly protects the tent body from the elements, but does not include a true vestibule. The Big Agnes Vestibule 6 (sold separately) can be attached to the Big House 6 to provide an impressive 44 square feet of weather-protected external storage space! Two built-in storage shelves and six sewn-in internal mesh pockets provide a dedicated place to stash clothes and gear, enhancing the livability of the Big House 6. Integrated gear loft loops offer a connection point for a gear loft (sold separately).
The roof and large side panels of the Big House 6 are made of mesh, maximizing cross ventilation and allowing air circulation to fight condensation build-up. The two large doors further aid in airflow, but integrated panels can be raised behind the door to protect the interior of the Big House 6 from precipitation and provide privacy. Coated with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane, the polyester floor and rainfly are extremely durable. All of the Big House 6's seams are seal-taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs) to further protect the tent from the elements. The Big Agnes Big House 6 Footprint (sold separately) can be used to add protection to the tent floor from mud, ground water and sharp objects like rocks, exposed roots and pine needles.
Three lightweight aluminum poles with Pressfit connectors lend freestanding structure to the Big House 6. Color-coded pole ends, grommet webbing and buckles make it easy to attach the poles to the clips and sleeves of the tent body. Fourteen sturdy aluminum hook stakes are included to further secure the Big House 6 in place.
The Big Agnes Big House 6 includes a briefcase style carry bag that features convenient interior storage pockets and easy-carry shoulder straps.
- Two large doors
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly walls can be rolled up to expose mesh walls for increased ventilation and visibility
- Welcome mat on front door
- Color coded webbing and buckles
- Two built-in storage shelves
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester taffeta and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame
- 14 lightweight aluminum hook stakes with tent
- Seven lightweight aluminum hook stakes with optional accessory vestibule
- Six interior mesh pockets
- Gear Loft loops included
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Footprint sold separately
- Optional extra large vestibule sold separately
- Fits Trapezoid gear loft sold separately
Best Use Camping Average Min Weight 10 lb 10 oz Average Packed Weight 12 lb 6 oz Warranty Lifetime Sleeping Capacity 6 Seasons 3 Seam Sealed Taped Seams Pole Type Aluminum Pressfit Packed Size 7" x 16" x 26" Number of Poles 3 Other Briefcase Style Carry Bag Included Material Tent Body: Polyester Taffeta and Polyester Mesh
Floor: Polyester with 1500 mm Waterproof Polyurethane Coating
Fly: Polyester Ripstop with 1500mm Waterproof Polyurethane Coating
Interior Storage Interior Mesh Pockets Interior Height 75" Freestanding Yes Floor Dimension 122" x 96" Floor Area 81 sq ft Doors 2 Clips or Sleeves Clips and Sleeves
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »