Built especially for couples the Big Agnes Big Creek 30 Degree Double-Wide sleeping bag is extra-roomy and extra-comfortable. Lightweight compressible synthetic insulation provides all-condition performance.
The bag’s Insotect Hotstream synthetic insulation dries much faster than down and provides warmth even when wet. This is particularly important if you'll be camping in wet weather or humid climates. Nylon rip-stop shell fabric has a surface treatment that further helps to repel moisture and protect the insulation.
In a traditional sleeping system the bag lies on top of a sleeping pad. In this configuration many people find themselves rolling off the pad at night. Plus the insulation on the bottom of the bag is compressed by the sleeper's weight. Once compressed the fill loses most of its insulating properties. The Big Agnes System is different joining the bag and pad together. The pad slides into a sleeve on the bottom side of the bag supplying insulation to the bottom of the bag while the top 2/3 of the bag is insulated like a traditional sleeping bag. This design provides a secure foundation so you can roll twist and turn freely during the night without ever rolling off your pad. It also prevents the bag from twisting and engulfing you in an uncomfortable mess.
The Big Creek 30 Degree Double-Wide is designed to be used with any two Big Agnes 20" x 72" rectangular sleeping pads (sold separately) or other branded pads with comparable dimensions.
A double wide insulated ergonomic hood draft tubes located along the length of the dual zippers and separate no-draft collars for each person lock in heat and keep out cold air to enhance warmth and comfort.
The Big Agnes Big Creek 30 Degree Double-Wide fits to 6' 2" and includes a nylon stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
- Unique double wide design with improved pad sleeve combination provides a roomy sleeping space without adding bulk
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Designed for two people - Big Agnes Doublewide System bags eliminate the need to zip two bags together
- Rectangular shaped bag with integrated full pad sleeve design
- Fabric is smooth and soft to the touch
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodates pads of different thicknesses
- Integrated pad coupler can accept a double wide pad or two single pads side by side
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper, No-draft center flap
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- x2 62” #8 YKK Zippers
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Best Use Backpacking, Camping Insulation Type Synthetic Item Weight 4 lb, 2 oz Other Stuff Sack and Storage Sack Included Warranty Limited Lifetime Packed Size 9" x 20" (9" x 10" compressed size) Shell Material Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Liner Material Nylon Taffeta Fits to Length 6' 2" Fits to Girth 105" Fill Material Insotect Hot Stream Synthetic Temperature Rating 30 Degrees F
Real Customer Reviews
- Loved this bag.
Likes: We love the comfort and feel of this bag. It was very similar to our home quilt.
I love the fact that it holds the air pad inside, as well as the pillows. We recently tried it out for the first time camping in Sebastian Inlet Florida and it performed as advertised We paired it with a Big agnes Q-core SLX double as it was the only one that fit (after trying the Klymit double wide, which is too wide)
Dislikes: If i had to pick something (and there isn't much) I would say the method of inflating the pad. It is a big mattress and most companies today have the stuff sack that doubles as a pump which works great. We use a small battery powered pump, so it is not an issue, but inflating it by mouth would certainly be a chore.
- Comfy and warm.
Likes: This in combination with a Big Agnes double wide sleeping pad is so nice. I’ve slept in less comfortable beds before.
Dislikes: We stay in bed too long when we could be enjoying the outdoors. The hood can be drafty at the colder end of the comfort rating. I just put a jacket or vest in the corner to block some more air.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »