The Fully-featured Black Diamond Spot has been designed with a triple powered 200 lumen LED. With convenient PowerTap technology for on-the-fly brightness adjustments in all types of weather.
The TriplePower LED setting and its 200 Lumen output casts a beam up to 262 feet! By adjusting the LED setting, you can maximize efficiency, achieving a maximum burn time of 200 hours. Additional settings provide a strobe light for emergency signaling and a red LED bulb for preserving night vision.
The Spot requires three Alkaline AAA batteries (included). Even with the batteries, the Spot weighs only 3.2 ounces.
An elastic headband adjusts to enhance comfort and ensure that the Spot remains securely in place while in use. A locking function allows you to prevent the Spot from accidentally turning on when stowed inside your pack.
Available in your choice of color options, the Black Diamond Spot headlamp is water-resistant (IPX 8) and suitable for all-weather use.
- One TriplePower LED, one SinglePower white LED and a SinglePower red LED emit 200 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to instantly increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Water proof; Protected against water immersion down to >1m (3.3 ft) for 30 minutes (IPX 8)
Best Use Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Emergency Preparedness Item Weight 3.2 oz Warranty 3-Year Batteries 3 AAA (included) Focus Adjustable Bulb One TriplePower LED, one SinglePower white LED and a SinglePower red LED emit 200 lumens (max setting) Waterproof Waterproof (IPX 8) Housing Tilts Yes
Real Customer Reviews
- Great headlight
Likes: Bright, light, comfortable. What more can you ask for?
Dislikes: None really.
Likes: Used this camping in pitch black areas of Escalante, Utah. Lit up wherever you looked!
Dislikes: Couldn't possibly find a better headlamp
- Very bright headlamp!
Likes: Very bright LED with easy to use dimming. Red light dimming as well.
- Small but bright!
Likes: This spot light will pierce into the darkest night. The perimeter light and red night vision also perform as described. I like the fact that all the different lights are dimmable to fit your needs. Power tap and the lock feature work flawlessly and the headband is very adjustable and comfortable. Also, a big plus for its water resistance rating. Cycling through the options is also very simple and easy to learn.
Dislikes: Nothing so far.
- Great little headlamp
Likes: Lightweight, solidly built, waterproof, bright
Dislikes: the controls are a little finicky and tough to figure out at first but once you get em down, you're set!
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »