The Arc'teryx Men's Squamish Hoody is designed to fend off wind without causing you to overheat or inhibiting movement. This versatile midlayer or warm-weather windshell is ideal for outdoor aerobic activities.
The jacket is constructed of lightweight Tyono 30 nylon ripstop fabric, giving it a high degree of wind-resistance and mechanical stretch. A DWR treatment adds a touch of protection from rain and moisture. In spite of its lightweight construction, the jacket is surprisingly durable. An adjustable, low-profile StormHood extends coverage and incorporates a small brim to keep rain and sun out of your eyes.
Other features include a full-length front zipper with a protective wind flap, a single zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket, elastic and Velcro cuffs, and an adjustable hem drawcord.
With a regular fit that allows for layering beneath or over top, the Arc'teryx Men's Squamish Hoody is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Durable Water Repellent finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Athletic fit for a slimmer, more flattering profile
- Soft hood brim with adjustable drawcords
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem with adjustable drawcord
- Stows in chest pocket, which features attachment loop
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Softshell Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material Tyono 30 100% Nylon Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 1 Center Back Length 29.5" Fit Regular Fit Other Packs into Pocket
Real Customer Reviews
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »