Durable, lightweight, and wind-resistant, the Arc'teryx Men's Gamma LT Hoody is a versatile softshell option for aerobic use in cool or cold conditions. Stretch fabrication ensures a comfortable, un-inhibiting fit.
The jacket's Wee Burly Double Weave softshell fabric is a performance blend of nylon, polyester, and elastane. The end result is an excellent balance of weight, abrasion-resistance, and wind protection. The cozy interior feels great next to skin and the integrated stretch allows for a wide range of motion for any number of on-the-go activities. A fully adjustable, helmet-compatible StormHood extends protection and increases warmth.
Other features include a water-resistant full-length zipper with a wind flap backer, two hand pockets, an interior chest pocket, gusseted cuffs, and an adjustable drawcord hem.
With a regular fit that allows for layering beneath or over top, the Arc'teryx Men's Gamma LT Hoody is available in your choice of size and color options.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer, more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood with laminated brim and adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated chin guard
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip front zipper with wind flap
- Laminated cuffs with stretch
- Laminated drop back hem with adjustable drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Best Use Backpacking, Hiking Jacket Back Length Hip-Length Type Softshell Jacket Warranty Limited Lifetime Shell Material 56% Nylon, 34% Polyester, 10% Elastane Hood Yes; Adjustable Number of Pockets 3 Center Back Length 29.7" Fit Regular Fit
Real Customer Reviews
- Exactly what I needed for my Iceland trip
Likes: This is a wonderful coat. The coat did exactly what I wanted it to do, block the harsh (40mph) winds while I was in Iceland. It makes for a great outer. I was able to bundle up layers to keep warm. It also does well in light to mild rain.
Dislikes: I found the jacket to fit little bit big, but I exchanged it for a large and it works well now.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »