When you’re far from civilization, the water can contain Giardia, bacteria, Crypto—all kinds of nasty little buggers that can make you sick. Instead of wondering whether water is safe to drink, make it so with Water Treatment Drops by Aquamira.
Aquamira's Water Treatment Drops are perfect for the clean water you need on longer trips or when treating water for groups. This effective water treatment system is compact and lightweight—so toss it in your pack or pocket, and you’ll always have access to clean drinking water. Water Treatment Drops are colorless, odorless and make water taste better.
So don’t let bad water get in the way of your greatest adventures. Include Aquamira's Water Treatment Drops in your gear list to treat water fast—and avoid the cramping, nausea and illness that can stop you in your tracks.
- EPA-registered chlorine dioxide water treatment system
- Liquid drops treat up to 30 gallons of water
- Small and portable size
- Improves the taste of treated water
- Perfect for emergency kits, foreign travel, backcountry and outdoor activities
- Kills waterborne pathogens better than iodine or chlorine
- Made in USA
Best Use Backpacking, Travel
Real Customer Reviews
- Haven't used this yet because this is a back up for my filter system. I have read many good things about this product so I have every confidence in it.
Likes: Ease of use
- Added Security
Likes: Used prior to filtering water just to make sure no one gets an unexpected visitation from an unwanted little friend. Small to pack and easy to use. Didn't taste prior to filtering so not sure about taste. After filtering and passing through a carbon filter, the water tasted great.
Dislikes: Adds a 20 minute delay from having clean water.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »