No Videos Available
Employing tent pole-like structure, the lightweight and comfortable Alite Designs Monarch Chair utilizes a unique “two leg” concept to keep weight to a minimum (1 lb 3 ounces) while providing performance on even or uneven ground.
Lightweight but durable 7000 series aluminum poles combine with 210D ripstop nylon fabric to safely and comfortably support up to 250 pounds. When set up, the Monarch Chair measures 23” x 21.5” x 17”. When collapsed, it stows inside its dedicated 12” x 4.5” x 4.5” stuff sack.
Available in your choice of colors, each Alite Designs Monarch Chair includes a drawstring closure storage sack. Replacement slings (sold separately) are available to give your chair a fresh look.
- Innovative, 2-legged design for rocking
- Extremely comfortable sling
- Packs down to fit inside your bag, tote or trunk
- Weighs only 1.15 lbs, but can hold up to 250lbs
- Easy to assemble and color coded for simplicity
- Stuff sack included
- Replacement slings available (sold separately)
- Lightweight comfort
Likes: Much better than sitting on the ground or on a rock while backpacking and only weighs just over a pound. Easy to balance and lean back to chill or sit up to eat. I will soon order another one for my son.
Dislikes: Does not work well sideways on a slope.