With a contoured fit, excellent dexterity, and a reliable grip, Outdoor Research Alibi II Gloves are well-suited for ice climbing. They are also a sleek, technical option for anyone looking for dexterous protection in cold weather.
The polyester/spandex softshell fabric delivers 4-way stretch that hugs your hands and fingers. Premium Pittars Oiltac goat leather palms and fingers are extremely durable while offering the “feel” necessary for confident climbing. Gel padding on the outside edge of the glove offers additional protection for your hands.
Sold in pairs, Outdoor Research Alibi II Gloves are available in size options.
- Velcro cuff closures
- Thermo-formed neoprene, articulating wrist harness
- Corded Nylon on back of hand for durability
- Movement-enhancing stretch
- Softshell finger sidewalls for stretch and dexterity
- Pttars Oiltac leather palm for enhanced grip and optimum control in wet or dry conditions
- Leather-treated to prevent absorption of moisture
- Protective gel padding on outside edge of hand
- Carabiner loop on back of hand
- Pre-curved construction
Best Use Climbing Item Weight 5.4 oz/pair Warranty Limited Lifetime Type Ice Climbing Gloves (Pair) Shell Material Polyester/Spandex Softshell Palm Material Pittards Oiltac goat leather
Real Customer Reviews
- Quality glove, but no insulation.
Likes: Excellent grip and dexterity.
Dislikes: Cold! Palm side is only a thin layer of leather. Odd that they're intended for cold weather. Also get wet easily.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »