No Videos Available
The Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight and Watertight 0.7 medical kit is the perfect companion for any lightweight backpacker or hiker who wants a simple, yet functional, first aid kit without the extra weight. Weighing only 8 ounces and packaged for use in a waterproof, ultra-lightweight, proprietary DryFlex bag, the Ultralight and Watertight 0.7 Medical Kit is ready to tackle the basic ailments that outdoor enthusiasts frequently encounter.
The Watertight and Ultralight 0.7 has a wide assortment of items for treating blisters, ticks, bug bites, small wounds, aches and pains, and minor cuts and scratches. To ensure your medical supplies remain dry, inner DryFlex waterproof liners and a seam-sealed outer silnylon bag provide multiple layers of protection even on trips where wet weather may easily be encountered.
The Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight and Watertight 0.7 medical kit is designed for one to four people on trips up to four days long.
- Inner DryFlex bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Mini roll of duct tape (2" x 26")
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Die-cut Moleskin plus tincture of benzoin adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
Likes: It has everything you need to be safe on a long weekend trip. With having kids I like to be prepared in case something happens.
Likes: Very useful
Dislikes: It should have given me a powerful whistle.
Likes: waterproof pouch, waterproof zip, enough (you-never-know-if-you-or-your-partner(s)-might_need-it) supplies, ESSENTIAL kit!
another bonus are the tie-loop at the top of the pouch to hang on your pack or around camp :)
Dislikes: a bit larger than expected but no biggie