Perfect for having in your car or at the ready the Adventure Medical Kits Trail Dog Medical Kit has many of the medical and emergency supplies you might need if your active dog has any unexpected injuries or reactions.
Housed in a sturdy organized 7” x 5” x 1.5” carry bag the kit consists of Pet First Aid instructions a 2” self-adhering bandage gauze saline would/eye wash antibacterial wipes a splinter picker/tick remover an irrigation syringe and even more medical and emergency supplies.
The total weight of the Adventure Medical Kits Trail Dog Medical Kit is 12 ounces.
- Inner DryFlex bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
- First Aid supplies for dogs
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Pet First Aid Instructions
Real Customer Reviews
- Great addition to normal med kit
Likes: I like this medkit a lot. It has everything that you'd need to treat your dog on the trail.
Dislikes: The carry case should be stronger so that it can be refilled and used for a lifetime.
Earn Gear Points for Reviewing Products
Join our FREE Inside Edge program and receive 20% off a full-price item. Earn discount points for reviewing items you purchase and receive exclusive discounts.
What are points?
As a member you can share reviews of items you purchase and we'll reward you with discount points valued at 5% of the item's original purchase price.
It’s EASY and it’s FREE.Sign Up Today »