Enter by 4/15/13 to win one of two $500 Shopping Sprees
Backcountry Edge is giving away two $500 shopping sprees of Marmot products. No purchase is necessary. Entries must be received by Monday, April 15, 2013 to qualify.
Double Your Chances to Win
Enter here and on our facebook page.
We respect your privacy. Your personal information will not be sold, shared or traded. The information is used only by Backcountry Edge, Inc. to notify the winners and to validate their identity.
- Employees of Backcountry Edge, Inc. and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
- You must be a legal US resident 18 years or older to win.
- Promotion runs from 3/11/13 11 a.m. EDT through 4/15/13 5 p.m. EDT.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
- This promotion is void where prohibited.
- Your odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- You may enter after “Liking” our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Backcountry Edge AND you may enter using the official contest entry form available at: www.backcountryedge.com/marmotsweeps.
- Winner will be chosen at random by Backcountry Edge.
- Winner will be announced on the Backcountry Edge Facebook page on or before 4/20/13. Winner will be notified via the email submitted to enroll in the contest.
- Prizes: Two (2) $500 shopping sprees of Marmot products from Backcountry Edge one (1) each to two (2) individual winners. Each winner will receive one (1) $500 shopping spree.
- Winner will have 30 days from the date of announcement to choose their items. All items must be in stock and Marmot brand. Value of the items will be calculated at full retail price. Sale pricing, coupons or any other discounts or offers cannot be applied.
- These prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or other consideration.
- Backcountry Edge, Inc. is not responsible for false or fictitious entrants, nor will Backcountry Edge, Inc. validate the authenticity of the winner(s).
- Up to two entries are allowed per person; one on Facebook and one on BackcountryEdge.com. Additional multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Backcountry Edge reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation or conduct of the promotion, including, without limitation, the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise violating these rules.
- Backcountry Edge, Inc. is not responsible for any problems with your entry, including technical failures related to computer, telephone, cable, and unavailable network or server connections, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries.
- In case of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant using the Internet, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the promotion at the time of entry will be considered the entrant.
- By entering the contest, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Backcountry Edge, Inc. shall not be responsible for any loss or damage in the event this contest must be canceled or discontinued in accordance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
- Backcountry Edge, Inc. may link to the winner's Facebook profile for purposes of announcing the winner’s name.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Backcountry Edge, Inc. and not to Facebook.